Thursday, September 22, 2016

Under The Milky Way - The Church

Another song I want to share which almost certainly won't be on the CD is 'Under The Milky Way Tonight'. Why I haven't put this onto the CD is beyond me as it typifies everything I think the CD Consortium is about. It is a song that was introduced to me by a close friend at university - I instantly loved it. It is a song I think everyone should hear. I suspect that I put it on the first workplace compillation CD I was ever responsible for creating, and one of my colleages loved it - this is what it should be all about. Sharing gems. I have tried sharing it with others since, and can say that it doesn't result in universal delight, as I think it should, but here it is nonetheless.


3 comments:

  1. Chris, quite liked this one - (perhaps not the hoped for lurve it you may have wanted but for 1st play surprising for me). Old schoolfriend is a big Church fan - got all their albums - but i never got on with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, quite liked this one - (perhaps not the hoped for lurve it you may have wanted but for 1st play surprising for me). Old schoolfriend is a big Church fan - got all their albums - but i never got on with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing I was going to say about this song is that it's also one of those tracks which lures you into buying an album which turns out not to yield any other tracks if its calibre. I quite liked a couple if the other tracks in the album eventually.

    ReplyDelete