Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CD9 - "Nein (The Negative Album)" - Invitation


Welcome to CD Club #9 - "Nein (The negative album)"
For the latest CD club compilation think of tracks that celebrate the adverse, that champion the pessimist, songs that deny or oppose, or songs that just say no:
How about "I would do anything for love (but I won't do that)" by Meat Loaf? "(I can't get no) Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones? It could be "No woman, no cry" by Bob Marley and the Wailers or (for Pete) the Traditional "Irish Rover"?
You've all got the usual 7 minutes and 16 seconds to give me as many (or little) tracks as you like, so long as at least one of them conforms to the theme. I will send you all a link to a dropbox folder in due course, but if you prefer to provide tracks in a different manner then get in touch.
Let's aim to have this one available before the dark nights set in (i.e. before the clocks go back).
Happy selecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment